1. Name and contact information
This data protection information applies to how data is collected and processed by conrad solutions GmbH, Max-Joseph-Str. 27, 68167 Mannheim represented by Karoline Conrad-Herrforth (General Manager).
conrad solutions GmbH has been appointed a data protection officer. Inquiries related to data protection can be addressed to: conrad solutions GmbH, Data Protection Officer, Max-Joseph-Str. 27, 68167 Mannheim, tel. +49 621 3363133, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.conrad-solutions.com, the browser on your device automatically sends data to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information is collected and stored until the time of automated deletion without any action on your part:
- the IP address of the requesting computer,
- the date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the file which is retrieved,
- the website from which access takes place (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We use this data for the following purposes:
- to ensure that the connection to the website is established smoothly,
- to ensure comfortable use of our website,
- to evaluate the system safety and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is GDPR art. 6, sec. 1, cl. 1, sub-cl. f. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. We do not, under any circumstances, use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When contacting us using our e-mail address
For any and all questions, we offer you the option of contacting us using the e-mail address specified on the website. It is necessary to disclose a valid e-mail address for us to know who has sent us the inquiry and to be able to answer it. Additional details can be entered on a voluntary basis.
Data processing for the purpose of entering into contact with us takes place in accordance with GDPR art. 6, sec. 1, cl. 1, sub-cl. f on the basis of your voluntary consent.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only disclose your personal information to third parties if:
- in accordance with GDPR art. 6, sec. 1, cl. 1, sub-cl. f you have expressly consented to this,
- the disclosure in accordance with GDPR art. 6, sec. 1, cl. 1, sub-cl. f is required to process your inquiry and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure in accordance with GDPR art. 6, sec. 1, cl. 1, sub-cl. f as well as
- permitted by law and in accordance with GDPR art. 6, sec. 1, cl. 1, sub-cl. f this is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie, information is stored resulting from the connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are directly aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the purposes mentioned for the protection of our legitimate interests and of third parties in accordance with GDPR art. 6, sec. 1, cl. 1, sub-cl. f.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that you are always asked for permission before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
You can prevent cookies from being stored by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point that, in this case, it might not be possible to use all the features and functions of our website to their fullest extent.
In addition, when visiting a website, you can prevent the data collection created by cookies (including IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
5. Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, erasure, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect personal data or the completion of personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with art. 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data, if you contest the accuracy of the information about you or the processing is unlawful, but you oppose erasure and we no longer need the data, however, you require these for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- in accordance with art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke your once granted consent from us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- in accordance with art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data, based on legitimate interests in accordance with GDPR art. 6, sec. 1, cl. 1, sub-cl. f, is processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
7. Data security
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) together with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when visiting our website. Normally, this is 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we instead use 128 bit v3 technology. You can recognize whether an individual page of our website is transmitted encrypted by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the bottom status bar of your browser.
Incidentally, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. Currency and changing of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is valid as of May 2018.
As a result of the further development of our website and offers thereof or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can view and print the current data protection declaration at any time at https://www.conrad-solutions.com/en/privacy.php.